POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Render resuming command line option fails : Render resuming command line option fails Server Time
7 Aug 2024 21:25:57 EDT (-0400)
  Render resuming command line option fails
From: Jörg 'Yadgar' Bleimann
Date: 1 Jun 2001 17:49:43
Message: <3B18105D.F5B17853@ndh.net>
Hi Tracers!

Recently, I updated my Linux system from RedHat 6.1 to RedHat 6.2. Since
then, I can't use the +c command line option anymore! However far I
rendered at the moment of aborting, when I try to resume the rendering,
PoV-Ray starts all over again, but, strangely, displays one line less to
render than the rendering's original length... is this a PoV-Ray or a
RedHat bug?

See you in Khyberspace!

Yadgar