POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : zRCube (POV Clone) : Re: zRCube (POV Clone) Server Time
8 Aug 2024 06:18:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: zRCube (POV Clone)
From: Thomas
Date: 1 Jun 2001 09:18:10
Message: <3B179603.2EA1033F@gmx.net>
And what I forgot to add was that there might be a bit of a language barrier as
well, these guys are French and for some reason I have the feeling that there
English is not the best (no offence intended to anyone), maybe just take everything
with a grain of salt.

And another thing is that I think that pov should be a little bit honoured that
someone else has decided to take the SDL and make a compatible raytracer.

just my two cents

Thomas