POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : AOL access to POVray : Re: Never Mind Server Time
7 Aug 2024 21:22:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Never Mind
From: Ken
Date: 30 May 2001 01:59:39
Message: <3B148BA6.FA9C9D33@pacbell.net>
yooper wrote:

> Or . . . iz this just part of the cost of doing business ? ;)

I think that about sums it up. Whenever I access with a different
news reader or on a different computer I go through the massive
download session. However, if you just want to keep up with the
times you don't have to download *all* the headers. You just
download say the last 100 or so and keep up with new postings.
When you get back home you will still have the full server
available to you with only those messages you missed while
you were away to download. I am assuming of course that you
don't plan to be on the road for ever :)

--
Ken Tyler