POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-Ray Webring : Re: POV-Ray Webring Server Time
8 Aug 2024 04:03:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-Ray Webring
From: Christoph Hormann
Date: 25 May 2001 10:01:49
Message: <3B0E6602.E2873500@gmx.de>
Rune wrote:

> <defensive>
> Who cares what's official? It's not an advantage, nor a disadvantage, it's
> just a meaningless label. Age of ring, number of members and customizability
> of the NavBar are better measurements if you ask me.
> </defensive>

But the thing i dislike about the Yahoo Webring is that i have to sign in
with giving a lot of quite personal information they can use for their own
purposes just as they like.  Since you as the Ringmaster have no interest
in this information but NTL have all the work with the Webring i judge
this quite negative.

Christoph

--
Christoph Hormann <chr### [at] gmxde>