POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Tranformation matrix to change coordinate spaces : Re: Tranformation matrix to change coordinate spaces Server Time
6 May 2024 10:07:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Tranformation matrix to change coordinate spaces
From: Francois Labreque
Date: 11 May 2001 21:45:21
Message: <3AFC9483.2A370897@videotron.ca>
Warp wrote:

>   The Matrix Master has spoken. :)
>
>   Nice stuff. It's good that at least someone knows about matrices because
> it's one of the most unknown fields of math here (even I haven't studied
> them enough to answer this kind of question).

Watch it bud!  I studied matrices thoroughly in university - mechanical
engineering wiht a specialiation in finie elements analysis.

However, six years of work in a completely unrelated field - networking
- has made me forget most of it.

--
Francois Labreque | In the future, performance will be measured
    flabreque     | by the size of your pipe.