POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.scene-files : source_table_design : Re: source_table_design Server Time
5 Jul 2024 09:41:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: source_table_design
From: Al Canada
Date: 2 May 2001 22:03:10
Message: <3AF0BC45.9BF0B224@sympatico.ca>

> Thanks Alex . . .
>
>   Didn't see if you specified what wood texture you used . . .
> but will experiment anyway ;)

This source is strictly the table source....  you don't have the source
for
the floor of the "everything_is_csg" image...  But may be I could
send you...
                            Alex
( take care,  if you experiment with the table,  you have to specify
a texture for the top,  and a texture for the support...  And, at the
of the source,  at the bottom page,  you have to erase my e-mail
address... I put it there by error... )