POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Brick arch???? : Re: Brick arch???? Server Time
7 Aug 2024 23:15:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Brick arch????
From: Shawn
Date: 1 May 2001 13:58:55
Message: <3AEEF557.3030108@orthanc.ab.ca>
Ah I can hear the voices of my fore-fathers crying out..."RTFM! RTFM!" I
think I'll experiment with both suggestions, and well as Marcs. I think
an isosurface would likely make more sense for what I want to do.
Might even post the result on p.b.images and see if it weathers the
cannonade. :-)

Thanks!
Shawn