POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : hamapatch point selection : Re: hamapatch point selection Server Time
2 Jun 2024 03:03:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: hamapatch point selection
From: Robert Günther
Date: 29 Apr 2001 07:31:27
Message: <3AEBFBCB.59466A6@exmail.de>
Hi David,
so far it was clear to me that i have to hold down the left mouse button whilst
dragging the
mouse. But, what should i say? Am I too stupid? When i do the mentioned things,
nothing happens.
The encircled points remain red (no selection occured). The other way round
(everything is
selected) to deselect points work...

Robert

David Wilkinson schrieb:

> >How does the rectanguler box and the lasso work? (don't know PSP). When i do a
> >selection with them, nothing happens...
> >
> Robert,
>
> The rectangular box and the lasso are used to select multiple points.
>
> The rectangle button works by placing the cursor somewhere near where you want to
start the
> selection, then press and HOLD the left mouse button whilst you drag the cursor over
the
> rectangular area you are interested in. Releasing the mouse button selects all the
points
> contained within the rectangle.
>
> The lasso button is used to draw an irregular area around points you wish to select.
 This