POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Why do Linux distros still package POV 3.02? : Re: Why do Linux distros still package POV 3.02? Server Time
7 Aug 2024 23:20:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Why do Linux distros still package POV 3.02?
From: Francois Labreque
Date: 23 Apr 2001 22:06:18
Message: <3AE4DE7B.8BF49A72@videotron.ca>
Mark Gordon wrote:

> The only distro that I know of that still distributes a 3.02-based
> POV-Ray is Debian,

So does Caldera 2.4, which is what I got.  Anyway, Ive downloaded the
last POV-Ray and MegaPOV available.  All that's left to do is to brush
up on my emacs skills.

... and getting X, my token-ring card and kernel 2.4.3 to play nice
together.

--
Francois Labreque | Make you a deal, I'll show you mine if you show
    flabreque     | me yours.