POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : invitation : invitation Server Time
7 Aug 2024 23:16:09 EDT (-0400)
  invitation
From: Al Canada
Date: 13 Apr 2001 22:06:25
Message: <3AD7B09A.28FFE322@sympatico.ca>
I just finished my website this week,  my first site
about computer drawing works;  most of the things
into this site were done with PovRay...
1-  I would like to know the best places to suscribe
     if I want this site to be view.
2- .... If I want this site to be find by search-engines.
3- I would like to know when we will have the
    chance to participate to the "10 Best Images" contest.
4- Will there have another contest about a "Pov_Logo"..
     I found one of some interest and would like to
     comunicate it to the community... This logo is into
     my web site.
5- I would like to get some come_back about
    these Pov_Works...

     www3.sympatico.ca/floral.audet/index.html