POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : A question for the french readers (somewhat OT) : A question for the french readers (somewhat OT) Server Time
8 Aug 2024 01:19:56 EDT (-0400)
  A question for the french readers (somewhat OT)
From: Ib Rasmussen
Date: 7 Apr 2001 10:13:08
Message: <3ACF2EA4.6448464C@ibras.dk>
I'm going to make a model of a church based on drawings by the french
architect Jardin, from about 1750.
The measurements on the drawings are in "Pieds". Does any of the you
know what that unit converts to in centimetres?

I'm guessing that it is about the same as a Danish "fod" (foot), which
is 31.4 cm, and it is not all that important for the model, but I am
curious.

/Ib