POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Zebra-look : Re: Zebra-look Server Time
9 Aug 2024 13:20:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Zebra-look
From: Gilles Tran
Date: 5 Apr 2001 12:52:35
Message: <3ACCA389.43E4557A@inapg.inra.fr>
Ron Parker wrote:

> On Wed, 4 Apr 2001 20:42:37 -0700, Peter Warren wrote:
> >I just *can't* live without a Zebra texture.
>
> Maybe if you sweet-talk Gilles...

In fact, what I have is the image map that was bundled with the
corresponding Poser zebra model. As it's not much useful for anything
else, I'm not sure that's what Peter needs.
Btw, zebra textures to uv-map Poser people are available at
http://www.renderosity.com, Poser free stuff section (search for
"zebra"). Curious, but not quite helpful either.

G.

--

http://www.oyonale.com