POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : ElastoLab beta 4 released : Re: ElastoLab beta 4 released Server Time
8 Aug 2024 04:07:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: ElastoLab beta 4 released
From: David Buck
Date: 11 Mar 2001 21:09:48
Message: <3AAC306C.1F2CBFBD@simberon.com>
Dennis Milller wrote:

> What will the cost be and when does the demo timeout?
> d.

It will be $29.95 US according to current pricing plans.  On June 1, 2001, the
beta will timeout but you will be able to download a free demo from Simberon's
site.  There will always be a free demo version with some editing features
disabled (bitmaps, scripts, counters, and timers). The demo version can play all
scenes developed with the commercial version.

Incidently, discussions like this can be moved to Simberon's wiki site:
http://www.simberon-support.com:8080/ElastoLab+Beta+Test.  They really don't
belong on p.g.

David Buck
dav### [at] simberoncom