POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Problem making macro work right : Re: Problem making macro work right Server Time
8 Aug 2024 06:14:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Problem making macro work right
From: Ken
Date: 19 Feb 2001 19:51:32
Message: <3A91BFA7.3F3F4267@pacbell.net>
Dan Johnson wrote:

> So I was never taught to write pretty code.

Write it so that you understand it which is the most important point.
If you intend to share your code with others (such as here in the
groups) you will recieve a lot less flack from the programmer types
it you learn a few indenting basics. Even then there is no real
consensus between them which are the correct indenting methodologies,
kind of a catch 22 as it were. I now indent my script, that I post
here, just enough to keep them off my back about it :)

> The moral of this story is buy your kid video games.

ROFL

--
Ken Tyler