POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Stuck with mosaic preview : Stuck with mosaic preview Server Time
8 Aug 2024 06:20:06 EDT (-0400)
  Stuck with mosaic preview
From: Greg M  Johnson
Date: 14 Feb 2001 08:48:44
Message: <3A8A8B51.9307610@my-dejanews.com>
I brought up an old version of pov 3.1g.  While my  mega 0.6 is running
fine, there I have a problem where 3.1g always shows a mosaic preview.
I can modify it (change preview size) and I know I'm looking at the
right POVRAY.INI (able to turn on/off animation), but I'm always stuck
with this preview and cannot find a place to turn it off.