POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : How to permit null objects? : Re: How to permit null objects? Server Time
8 Aug 2024 08:14:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How to permit null objects?
From: Greg M  Johnson
Date: 5 Feb 2001 15:48:38
Message: <3A7F1040.94CE6F7F@my-dejanews.com>
Thorsten Froehlich wrote:

> > What is the best way for me to do this?
>
> Use a macro.

Thanks but no.  I want to have a large series of INC's that I can use, perhaps
in the same scene.  It will be like having a closet full of "walking beats"
and another of "characters".   So perhaps the way to do it is in the
characters which are say missing some wrist cylinders to make these parts
instead a clear sphere of radius 1E-10.