POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Sterlingware fractals : Re: Sterlingware fractals Server Time
8 Aug 2024 08:20:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Sterlingware fractals
From: David Fontaine
Date: 2 Feb 2001 16:55:46
Message: <3A7B2CC4.77A4DA06@faricy.net>
Dan Johnson wrote:

> Looks better than fractint.

Yeah, I had a look at a few other programs and IMO they rarely came close to
Sterlingware. I wonder more people haven't heard of it.

I searched for it though and all I can find is 1.0 at Iterations-et-Flarium24.
I have 1.7, and the page in help-about is no longer in existence. :( I guess
if you want I can email you a copy.