POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Website about viewing 3D images with polarizing filters : Website about viewing 3D images with polarizing filters Server Time
8 Aug 2024 08:20:14 EDT (-0400)
  Website about viewing 3D images with polarizing filters
From: Remco Poelstra
Date: 30 Jan 2001 16:00:23
Message: <3A772BA7.2060208@home.nl>
Hi,

I've made a website about viewing 3D images with polarizing filters.
www.beryllium.net/~remco/polaroid/
It's based on an experiment I'm doing for physics together with a friend.
All images will be done in povray, but only the simple images (to
explain how it works) are done by me. For the cool images did I recieve
some sourcecode from TonyB and Tor Olav Kristenen.
The website isn't completed yet, since the experiment just started.

I hope some might get inspired and try this at home!

Please tell me whether you like the site or not and so on.

Remco Poelstra