POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : Cloth simulator v. 0.1.0 : Re: Cloth simulator v. 0.1.0 Server Time
17 Jun 2024 07:24:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Cloth simulator v. 0.1.0
From: Christoph Hormann
Date: 29 Jan 2001 01:33:25
Message: <3A750EB2.254949@gmx.de>
Marc-Hendrik Bremer wrote:

> Could you make the Windows Version public in one way or another (of course

> compiler here and not even basic knowledge about using one, but I would
> really love to try the program.
>
> Marc-Hendrik

Please wait till the afternoon :-)

I am working on some general changes of the website so i thought about
putting it there later, but will do it sooner now.  Anyway, real life is
demanding this morning so...

It's made with cygwin so you will need the cygwin DLL just like for
PovCyg.

Christoph

--
Christoph Hormann <chr### [at] gmxde>