POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Stick figure WIP (128 kbbu) : Re: Stick figure WIP (128 kbbu) Server Time
21 May 2024 21:13:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Stick figure WIP (128 kbbu)
From: Greg M  Johnson
Date: 24 Jan 2001 09:55:07
Message: <3A6EEB5D.F25E2FEC@my-dejanews.com>
"Bob H." wrote:

> Okay, too strange for me.
> Seriously though, with overall up/down motion added it would be better still.
>
> Bob H.

Meant to be a bit spooky in "over-acting"--sort of like a test drive; there's
probably not too many practical applications for spinning your hands like that, I
guess :)-- it just shows off my IK wrists.  This construction has full movement
in the hips, lumbar, shoulders, etc., that my other one(s) lacked: friends'
suggestions on those walking figures were for  more movement and flexibility,
etc.   Plus I studied a few new anatomy books and got more tips on what should be
able to bend during a walk cycle.

Yes, the hip up/down is one of the next things to be added.

Did most of the coding while running an insanely boring experiment at work......