POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Hi from DKBTrace author : Re: Hi from DKBTrace author Server Time
8 Aug 2024 16:20:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Hi from DKBTrace author
From: David Buck
Date: 24 Jan 2001 08:16:50
Message: <3A6ED62A.1D09501A@simberon.com>
David Fontaine wrote:

> David Buck wrote:
>
> > I've posted my picture at the following address:
> >
> >     http://www.simberon.com/povray/access.bmp
>
> Cool! Good compositioning. Is that a word?
>
> I woulda posted a PNG btw.

I didn't have much time to do the conversions.  If you wish, you can
convert it an post it on the images news group.  It may be easier for
people to see.

I had some help with the composition from an animator friend of mine.
He's the one who designed the images for my upcoming ElastoLab program
and modeled the frog on Simberon's home page http://www.simberon.com.
He has an eye for composition.  I'll forward your comments to him.  I'm
sure he'd appreciate the compliment.

David Buck
dav### [at] simberoncom