POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Where's that rotation advice? : Re: Where's that rotation advice? Server Time
8 Aug 2024 08:15:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Where's that rotation advice?
From: Greg M  Johnson
Date: 22 Jan 2001 13:21:51
Message: <3A6C78D9.3E7AC508@my-dejanews.com>
Rune wrote:

> Just curious - what are you going to use it for?

Going to a pure IK leg in a new character, following some of the advice
you gave H.E.Day last year, and keeping true FK construction.  See start
of code in p.b.i.

But frankly at this hour I'm still not out of woods, and when I looked
at your Vectors2Rotate  I saw it wasn't what I was looking for....

I used FindKnee successfully to find the knee. But I *do not* want to
simply make my thigh a cylinder from hip point to knee point. I want a
transform{} to be placed on an object{thigh}.