POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : ANN: Gordian knots for WIN32 : Re: Gordian knots for WIN32 Server Time
8 Aug 2024 10:25:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Gordian knots for WIN32
From: Francois Labreque
Date: 16 Jan 2001 23:35:00
Message: <3A65206B.81151CFB@videotron.ca>
pan### [at] syixcom wrote:

> "Marc Schimmler" <mar### [at] webde> wrote in message
> > I took me one year to do what I actually planned but now I did it. I took
> > Ron's suggestion and installed Cygwin, Mingwin and compiled gordian knots
> > for WIN32.
> > d/l under
> > http://www.fortunecity.de/wolkenkratzer/cute/25/gordian.html
> >
> > You can create (until now) simple celtic knotwork patterns with a gui and
> > save them to a include file which can rendered with povray using another
> > include file which has been added to the package.
> >
> > It works on WIN 95 and WIN 98 so far but I would like to hear if it works or
> > doesn't under your Win32 system.
> > I hope you like it, feedback is always welcome.
> >
> > All the Best,
> >
> > Marc
> >

> I get nothing but fortunecity graphics on that page.

Yep.  Me too.  I even checked the source code and dowloaded a few images
just to verify.  It seems Fortune City (or a prankster) has gone in your
page and replaced all the .jpg files with their logo but kept the file
names...

--
Francois Labreque | Unfortunately, there's no such thing as a snooze
    flabreque     | button on a cat who wants breakfast.