POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Help with my new webserver : Re: Help with my new webserver Server Time
8 Aug 2024 10:22:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Help with my new webserver
From: Francois Labreque
Date: 16 Jan 2001 07:30:54
Message: <3A643E7B.A72E6773@videotron.ca>
"Bob H." wrote:

> All I can say is it happens to me too, long pause at a blank web page with the
> NameZero banner on it then Page Cannot Be Displayed, not seeing server.
> Lucky to have people like Francois L. to help.  Same city huh?  House-call
> time.  ;-)
>
> Bob H.

I do network stuff for a living, and spend most of my days configuring
Cisco PIX firewalls so I might be of help however I am not familiar with
the way ipchains work on Linux.

Bieng the nice guy that I am, I'd probably do it for free if Simon were
to send me his config file(s) and log.  This way, he would save on the
fees I charge.  (Which are unlimited supplies of beer and Pizza for the
duration of my stay, BTW).
--
Francois Labreque | Unfortunately, there's no such thing as a snooze
    flabreque     | button on a cat who wants breakfast.