POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Help with my new webserver : Help with my new webserver Server Time
8 Aug 2024 10:25:13 EDT (-0400)
  Help with my new webserver
From: Simon Lemieux
Date: 15 Jan 2001 22:16:13
Message: <3A63BD59.3C8AE8D8@yahoo.com>
Hi,
  I have Redhat 6.1 installed on a ADSL link and the webserver is Apache... My
computer is the master of a house LAN, ie. I do the firewall...

Now, my best friend that lives in the same city as me has managed to see my
website with no problems from his home and his girlfriend's...

It seems nobody here on news.povray.org can manage to see it...

I just don't understand why they can't and my friend here can...

The website is at www.666Mhz.net
which points to 666Mhz.myip.org

Thanks for any hints, help or anything else!
	Simon
--
| Simon Lemieux           | http://www.666Mhz.net            |