POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : geometry : Re: geometry Server Time
8 Aug 2024 10:24:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: geometry
From: David Fontaine
Date: 10 Jan 2001 22:42:43
Message: <3A5D2A90.7ABF0321@faricy.net>
Everything you never wanted to know about math...

...no longer exists at mathworld.wolfram.com. I wasn't too happy either.

Sorry to give you the rant, but I'm in a ranting mood. I'm always in a
ranting mood. History is written by the victors. The system is ignorant.

Rantingly,
David

To give some real advice though when I want something of this nature I try
google, it usually gives pretty good results. I don't have any links off
hand.