POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : OT: Advanced search and replace? : Re: OT: Advanced search and replace? Server Time
8 Aug 2024 12:21:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: OT: Advanced search and replace?
From: Margus Ramst
Date: 3 Jan 2001 21:45:55
Message: <3A53E40A.84DE4C76@peak.edu.ee>
Rune wrote:

> I want to redesign my website and it most of the work can basically be done
> by replacing chunks of HTML with other chunks of HTML.

Try NoteTab (http://www.notetab.com)
The "Light" version is freeware, I used it quite a lot when creating my pages.
It can do fairly powerful regular expression searches, and I had no problems
replacing large chunks of code with it (generally around 5-6 lines).
Unfortunately searching in multiple files works for a limited trial period only
(IIRC 30 days), after that you'd have to get the $9.95 "Standard" version.

--
Margus Ramst

Personal e-mail: mar### [at] peakeduee
Home page http://www.hot.ee/margusrt