POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : What happened to off-topic? : Re: What happened to off-topic? Server Time
8 Aug 2024 22:15:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: What happened to off-topic?
From: Ben Chambers
Date: 30 Dec 2000 13:44:23
Message: <3A4E2D2A.2ECBC16@hotmail.com>
Andy Cocker wrote:

> "Matthew Bennett" <the### [at] ntlworldcom> wrote in message
> > "Matt Giwe" <jul### [at] ijnet> wrote in message
> > I really don't think you're getting much support here like this, and I'm
> > sure I'm not the only one who's getting kinda fed up of it and/or you!
>
> Well said!!

No, angrily said.
Emotions are a vital part of the human character.  While I disagree with the
statement that emotion has no place in an "enlightened" society, at the same
time we are to control our emotions.  When someone attempts to give someone
else "a piece of their mind", it is a sign that the emotions are controlling
the person, and not the other way around.
...Chambers