POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Internally lit text as PNG files : Internally lit text as PNG files Server Time
8 Jul 2024 05:19:15 EDT (-0400)
  Internally lit text as PNG files
From: Jennifer J  Hall
Date: 13 Dec 2000 12:22:32
Message: <3A37B0DB.74D4E069@acsu.buffalo.edu>
Hi,

I've found that when I render text that is lit internally by an emission

color that when it is output as a PNG file that Microsoft Internet
Explorer V.5 does not show the color correctly.  However, Netscape
Navigator still does.  If I render the file as a bitmap and then use
CorelDRAW V. 8 to convert the file into a PNG file it will be displayed
correctly in both Internet Explorer and Netscape Navigator.  Is there
something I should know about the settings that will make the PNG file
rendered from Moray/Povray display correctly in MS Explorer?  Thanks.

Jennifer J. Hall
jjh### [at] acsubuffaloedu