POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Spline question : Re: Spline question Server Time
8 Aug 2024 14:15:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Spline question
From: Paul Jones
Date: 5 Dec 2000 08:26:00
Message: <3A2CEBDD.95AD77AA@psu.edu>
Rune,  I find that using one of the nifty spline editors listed on the
POV links page is a good way to generate splines and export the points
to pov for further tweaking....

I like this one:

http://www.flashnet.it/users/fn027571/spil/main.html

-paul

--

--------------------------------------------------}
Paul Daniel Jones

pdj### [at] psuedu
http://research.chem.psu.edu/glassgrp/paul

       C            The way is near, but men
     // \           seek it afar. It is in the
    N    N          easy things, but men seek it
    |    ||         in the difficult things.
    C    C          -Menicius
     \\  /