POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Could not create image buffer? : Re: Could not create image buffer? Server Time
2 Jun 2024 05:14:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Could not create image buffer?
From: Remco de Korte
Date: 3 Dec 2000 08:29:41
Message: <3A2A4AA4.41827E24@onwijs.com>
Thorsten Froehlich wrote:

<..>

> However, all he did was at most try to render again (if at all), and then,
> because it is more convinient than looking at the documentation for five
> minutes or less, to simply post it here.  How little consideration he gave
> this?  Well, he did not even bother go give any information about the
> platform he is running on.

I can understand you find it annoying that a person having a problem would ask a
question here, when you know the solution is obvious from the documentation.
Personally, I think that is what this forum is for, even though the docs would
solve the problem, not everyone knows his (or her) ways around those well enough
all the time. Especially with a server flooded by the most weird messages on the
most outrageous topics (luckily mostly (re-)directed to the off topic group) I
think a message/question like this doesn't really deserve such a reaction.

Just my 2 ec.

Remco