POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Could not create image buffer? : Re: Could not create image buffer? Server Time
27 May 2024 01:26:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Could not create image buffer?
From: Remco de Korte
Date: 2 Dec 2000 06:23:41
Message: <3A28DB9B.4F10A3A1@onwijs.com>
Thorsten Froehlich wrote:

Gee, what a friendly forum this has become!
;)

The way I read the message I would have assumed that the problem was in the
scenefile but then again, I did read the documentation (for 3.0 that is) but I
didn't memorize it.
I've had similar problems with scenes on my Windows-system but I admit I don't
recall the exact error-message. Most of the time I tried closing some other
applications (mostly POV-Ray too) and rerendering the scene, which seemed to
help.

Kind regards,

Remco