POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Negative diffuse settings? : Re: Negative diffuse settings? Server Time
8 Aug 2024 14:16:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Negative diffuse settings?
From: Josh English
Date: 1 Dec 2000 17:19:37
Message: <3A2823FA.EF6D4372@spiritone.com>
I prefer more complicated, slower methods of doing this sort of thing. In fact I
wanted to try out that very thing you suggest. I would use a radial pigmentment
map that blends between the two. I'm sure it's inelegant and very slow, though.

Josh

--
Josh English -- Lexiphanic Lethomaniac
eng### [at] spiritonecom