POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Could not create image buffer? : Re: Could not create image buffer? Server Time
19 May 2024 04:03:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Could not create image buffer?
From: Josh English
Date: 1 Dec 2000 16:10:15
Message: <3A2813B4.4E277C2E@spiritone.com>
If I remember, you are using a Mac, right? If so, the image may be open by another
application. I also noted in some versions, that if you render to a PICT file, even if
the file is closed, POV-Ray won't let you write over the file, citing a similar error.

Josh

--
Josh English -- Lexiphanic Lethomaniac
eng### [at] spiritonecom