POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : thanks : thanks Server Time
8 Aug 2024 14:23:18 EDT (-0400)
  thanks
From: Paul Jones
Date: 1 Dec 2000 10:59:24
Message: <3A27C9D5.C5BCA95E@psu.edu>
In reading these groups, I often see people comlaining about the docs,
or being frustrated at a particular bug etc...etc.... But I have been
thinking, how many times have we as a group thanked those who made POV
and MegaPOV etc a possibility? So I wanted to thank all those people who
have contributed a little or a lot to the creation of a brilliant
program and a wonderufl experience. The support available and the
flexibility of the POV universe is unequaled, in my book that is.

Thank you. Keep up the good work, but take some time to smell the roses
as well :-)

Paul Jones

-active POVer for 1.5 years and counting
--

--------------------------------------------------}
Paul Daniel Jones

pdj### [at] psuedu
http://research.chem.psu.edu/glassgrp/paul

       C            The way is near, but men
     // \           seek it afar. It is in the
    N    N          easy things, but men seek it
    |    ||         in the difficult things.
    C    C          -Menicius
     \\  /