POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Hex Mesh : Hex Mesh Server Time
8 Aug 2024 14:16:31 EDT (-0400)
  Hex Mesh
From: Dawn McKnight
Date: 27 Nov 2000 16:18:03
Message: <3A22CF8A.CE5C70A2@mac.com>
I downloaded Jay Cathcart's hexmesh.inc, and tried to make it run, but
when I do, it generates 0 objects.  I've tried looking through the code
to see if I'm missing anything, but it's kind of... obfuscated.

There's no link for mail on his website.  Could someone who understands
it explain to me what's required to make it generate a mesh, or Jay, if
you're reading the group, would you email me?  thanks.

--
Dawn McKnight      | "Who cares what the hipbone's connected to? I'm in Neurology!"
McK### [at] maccom   |					-- Justine Devlin, M.D.