POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : temp : Re: temp Server Time
8 Aug 2024 18:17:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: temp
From: Brendan Hurley
Date: 27 Nov 2000 13:33:02
Message: <3A22A8FE.716B12B0@saber.net>
Dear Folks,

Jason Scott wrote:
> Is there a was to make a template for pov-ray.
[snip]

My solution is to make generic master INC and POV files then repeatedly
Save As them as your scene grows.
I use name00.INC, etc. for the masters and increment the serial number
for sucesive test renders.  When the project is complete rename the
highest serial numbered copies back to the 00 copy.

I posted a ZIP file with some samples for you or anyone to use, modify,
improve, customize on the scene files newsgroup.

Blessings,
           Brendan

--
Michael Brendan Hurley           ShadowDancerEnterprizes, LTD.
POV:  http://www.geocities.com/mbrendanh/index.html