POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Lights and Scattering Media : Re: Lights and Scattering Media Server Time
8 Aug 2024 16:15:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Lights and Scattering Media
From: Dawn McKnight
Date: 25 Nov 2000 21:15:31
Message: <3A207245.CFB1B08@mac.com>
Of course, moments after I'd posted this, I realized the problem... I
was translating the nacelles out from center, so I could check the
efficiency of the macro which colored them red-for-port,
green-for-starboard... and the translation placed the light out of the
camera's view!  D'oh!

The questions still apply, however.  What /does/ happen if you set the
fade_distance to an unreasonably high value?

--
Dawn McKnight      | "Who cares what the hipbone's connected to? I'm in Neurology!"
McK### [at] maccom   |					-- Justine Devlin, M.D.