POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : are there any books for POV-ray? : Re: are there any books for POV-ray? Server Time
8 Aug 2024 16:21:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: are there any books for POV-ray?
From: Dawn McKnight
Date: 25 Nov 2000 21:13:31
Message: <3A2071CE.90850B57@mac.com>
DreyWerx wrote:

> its really nice to have some sort of manual in front of your face to flip
> throught when your designing stuf.

I find the official documentation, printed out and three-hole punched
into a notebook, is an incredible help to me.  It is one of my frequent
complaints about open-source programs; they often have really poor
documentation.  Fortunately, by and large, this is not the case with POV!

(I still wouldn't mind an O'Rielly on POV, though. P)

--
Dawn McKnight      | "Who cares what the hipbone's connected to? I'm in Neurology!"
McK### [at] maccom   |					-- Justine Devlin, M.D.