POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : --> Help! INSTALL = Kernel32.dll crash <--- : Re: --> Help! (?) Server Time
8 Jul 2024 04:25:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: --> Help! (?)
From: BEARlabs
Date: 22 Nov 2000 12:05:31
Message: <3A1BFC97.CAF14BD9@coollink.net>
Sorry for the HTML posting... I don't like that either -
Netscape is *supposed* to ask before sending - I didn't write the code,
it doesn't seem to do this all the time...

So far as the other things, I didn't think that I have done any of them
yet...

:-)

        _-_-

--
             _-_-   BEAR Labs
 "Custom Handcrafted Audio Components & Cables"