POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Very quick/small survey, please fill! : Re: Very quick/small survey, please fill! Server Time
9 Aug 2024 01:21:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Very quick/small survey, please fill!
From: Simon Lemieux
Date: 16 Nov 2000 12:46:59
Message: <3A142BFC.78819F56@yahoo.com>
> You need a recount, there's six questions there.  Let me guess you're
> American aren't you?

Hehe, lol...  actually I was about to writh this suff like 2 very big questions,
but then I thought it would be confusing to read the answers, so I separated it
into a-b-c... but didn't take the time to change the header of my mail!

And yes I'm american.. but not Made in USA, I'm from Canada, Quebec and I speak
french... so I'm sure I even made an english mistake somewhere...  Anyway ... =)

> Good luck with your project.

Thanks!

--
| Simon Lemieux           | Website : http://www.666Mhz.net  |