POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : Optimisation of POVRay code : Re: Optimisation of POVRay code Server Time
26 Jun 2024 08:27:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Optimisation of POVRay code
From: Simon Lemieux
Date: 14 Nov 2000 21:03:44
Message: <3A11FD54.74BFC173@yahoo.com>
> (this coming from someone who does images with 2+ hour parses)

2 hours??  You mean you need 2 hours to before the render starts and figure out
you missed something??  Geez!...  My own parse alwasy take less than a few
seconds, but my renders often take a few days/week!!  I dislike to many objects,
I rather like a few very nice ones with transparency, textures, reflection,
refraction, etc... all those effects that require a good computing CPU, but
almost no memory! ;)

--
| Simon Lemieux           | Website : http://www.666Mhz.net  |