POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Povray for scientific use : Re: Povray for scientific use Server Time
8 Aug 2024 18:16:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Povray for scientific use
From: Chuck Roberts
Date: 14 Nov 2000 15:28:22
Message: <3A11A09C.83798BF8@alleganisd.org>
You can see my raytracing links (mostly POV related) at:
http://www.crosswinds.net/~robertsc/raytrac3.htm

I have listed many modellers, raytracers, animators, object
creators, and other raytracing related utilities. Perhaps that
will help you.

--
See my Free stuff page. It compares free website providers, and
lists free internet access providers.

Win98 help file loaded with hints and tips, including securing a
Win 95/98 PC in a classroom setting. VB4 help file with lots of
code and hints.
At http://www.crosswinds.net/~robertsc/