POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : where is it? : Re: Kernig [was: where is it?] Server Time
8 Aug 2024 18:14:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Kernig [was: where is it?]
From: Tim Riley
Date: 13 Nov 2000 11:48:08
Message: <3A101B48.6C580220@its.bldrdoc.gov>
It took me a while to dig it up, but I have a text macro written by a
Michael D Johnson, dated May, 1996, that will place text on a curve in
a variety of orientations. It's set up for Times Roman only since it
uses a predefined table for individual character widths.

I don't know if Mr. Johnson is still around (his web page host doesn't
appear to exist any longer), but in the header of the .inc file, he puts
the macro in the public domain. Let me know if this interests anyone and
I'll post it to p.b.u.