POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Toroidal iso-noise (58KB) : Re: Toroidal iso-noise => Source posted Server Time
4 May 2024 14:04:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Toroidal iso-noise => Source posted
From: Jérôme M  Berger
Date: 13 Nov 2000 05:44:06
Message: <3A0FC5F5.688E445@tapasmail.net>
Tor Olav Kristensen wrote:

> Interesting to see the scene with these glossy
> textures. What are the texture settings ?

	Mostly, I replaced the wrinkles with some higher-frequency noise3d and
added phong on one and specular on the other. I don't have the settings
at hand right now, I'll post them tomorrow...

> And what were the rendering times ?

	I don't remember and they wouldn't be significant anyway since I was
working simultaneously on this, my next irtc entry and my cloth
simulator (no, I don't have a cray, just a 333MHz PII...)

--

* Abandon the search for truth, * mailto:ber### [at] inamecom
* Settle for a good fantasy.    * http://www.enst.fr/~jberger