POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : Other kind of topics for IRTC? : Re: Other kind of topics for IRTC? Server Time
28 Jun 2024 20:42:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Other kind of topics for IRTC?
From: Francois Labreque
Date: 9 Nov 2000 23:10:50
Message: <3A0B739E.8DC876DA@attglobal.net>
Bill Marrs wrote:

> On Fri, 01 Sep 2000 21:47:07 +0200, Adrien Beau <adr### [at] freefr>
> wrote:
> >What do you think of topics such as:
>
> Well "Contrast" just got chosen for the topic of the next round, so
> people do seem interested in some more abstract topic ideas.

I think it would be fun if there was a "compulsory figures" category,
like in figure-skating.  p.b.i seems to have unofficial ones from time
to time ("torii", "candles" or "reflective sphere over a checkered
plane", for example)

--
Francois Labreque | My workload has become so bad that I
     flabreq      | don't have an in-basket anymore, it's