POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Help Me? : Help Me? Server Time
8 Aug 2024 18:21:14 EDT (-0400)
  Help Me?
From: Dawn McKnight
Date: 4 Nov 2000 19:08:49
Message: <3A04A50F.15F72AB@mac.com>
Hi, gang.

I'm working on an object in POV-Ray for Macintosh, version 3.1g.  I've
found something that seems to me to be a bug, but I'm really not
experienced enough to know if it is, or if I'm simply doing something wrong.

I'd like to post the relevant section of my code, and explain the error,
complete with references to the documentation, but I'm not sure if this
is the right group for that, or if there's another, where such
cluelessness would be more appropriate.

If there is another group which would be more appropriate, could someone
point me at it?  If this is the right place, would someone say so?
Thanks in advance,

Dawn