POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Opinion: Replies too general... : Re: Opinion: Replies too general... Server Time
9 Aug 2024 01:27:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Opinion: Replies too general...
From: Xplo Eristotle
Date: 3 Nov 2000 14:31:54
Message: <3A0313C0.B888F105@unforgettable.com>
Simon Lemieux wrote:

> I'm sick of this!  What about you?

I'm sick of people who can't be bothered to make any effort on their own
behalf and just expect everything to be handed to them on a silver
platter with a big red ribbon for the asking. I think it's extremely
rude, lazy, and disrespectful of those people to demand more time and
patience from their superiors in the field than they're willing to put
in themselves, and they're lucky if they get off with a surly "RTFM" in
response.. what they need is a good kick in the ass for motivation.

Not that I'd accuse anyone here of being like this. I'm just presenting
the other POV.

-Xplo