POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Opinion: Replies too general... : Re: Opinion: Replies too general... Server Time
9 Aug 2024 01:26:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Opinion: Replies too general...
From: Ken
Date: 3 Nov 2000 11:38:26
Message: <3A02EA49.BDC6BF1A@pacbell.net>
"Greg M. Johnson" wrote:

> For these, let me offer my thanks and apologies for what the POV-TAG
> has to put up with, but also say take it easy.

One problem we all suffer from is that we do no know who we are
responding to, how much knowlege they have, and exactly how much
detail to put into a reply. I am not going to spend an hour
composing a reply when a couple of sentences may be enough. Where
do we draw the line and how much is really expected from us ?

We often get compliments from the quality of support here and
for the most part I think these groups work quite well.