POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Opinion: Replies too general... : Re: Opinion: Replies too general... Server Time
9 Aug 2024 01:23:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Opinion: Replies too general...
From: Josh English
Date: 3 Nov 2000 11:14:57
Message: <3A02E480.EE0157D3@spiritone.com>
I consider a simple "RTFM" answer rude and worthless. I also don't like a simple "read
the VFAQ." One, it doens't help that much, and two, it does not help us work together
as
a community. With a few exceptions, I consider all of us to be friends on this board,
and new users should be welcomed.

As far as answering a questions, I don't mind "Read Section 5.4.2 of the Manual" or
"look at question 34 of the VFAQ". Those arent' so bad.

Josh

--
Josh English -- Lexiphanic Lethomaniac
eng### [at] spiritonecom